Our goal is protecting the safety of both our therapists and clients, which has always been our highest priority. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow greater time necessary for cleaning protocols and keeping social distancing by having only one client in the space at any given time.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic.
- If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person affected by COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
Protocols for Therapists:
- Stay home, if they are not feeling well.
- Receive temperature checks and health screenings before the start of every workday.
- Must wear face covering and safety glasses or face shields at all times.
- Uniform top to be changed after every client treatment.
- Washing hands before and after each client with warm water and antibacterial soap for at least 20-seconds.
- Treatment and waiting room, linens,and equipment to be cleaned and disinfected after every client treatment.
- Use gloves when practical.
- Sanitize bolsters, massage tables, chairs and stools.
- Clean light fixtures and switches, doorknobs, doors and door frames with EPA certified disinfectants. Clean floors thoroughly.
- Clean check out desk, sanitize used pens, chairs and writing surfaces.
When you arrive:
- Arrive alone, unless accompanied by a caretaker or guardian.
- We will text or call you when you can come up so there is only one client at a time in common areas.
- Must wear face covering at all times, even during treatments unless unable to do so due to a medical condition.
- Temperature checks will be done prior to treatment. If higher than 100 degrees, treatment to be rescheduled.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival and leaving office. Wall mounted no touch hand sanitizers are available here.
- Heartfelt smiles and air hugs are welcomed instead of handshakes.
- Each client must sign a liability waiver to be treated due to the COVID-19 risks.
- Each client must sign Contact Tracing Log.
- Baskets are provided for clothes and personal belongings will be disinfected after each use.
- A traffic mat to massage table has been provided to walk on. Will be disinfected after each treatment.
- If concerned with the therapist breathing on you while lying face up, a treatment shield between client and therapist is now available.
- A table barrier is placed between sheets and table.
- Sanitation wipes and paper towels (to use while opening doors) to be provided if you wish to further sanitize the area.
- Fleece blankets and bath towels used for extra warmth are replaced with solar blankets which are easily sanitized.
- “New” normal will be limiting “table talk”. Safety is an important element to your treatment.
- Samples are no longer available as self-service. Please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Credit cards, pens, chairs and anything touched by clients/therapists will be sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer must be used before leaving.